The best way to get started is to come and watch one of our events and chat to our committee & club members. Then to enter an event the 3 steps are;
- Become a club member. Fill in the Membership Application Form here, pay your annual fee of $60 for a full calendar year or $30 for a half year if joining mid year.
- Get your RACERS licence, (RACERS is the organisation that provides event accreditation, overseeing track design & safety and provides liability & public indemnity insurance for our club). This allows you to run at our events. $20 for a single event licence or $65 for an annual licence. (Go to www.racers.world)
- Enter an event by checking out the dates and event type on the Events Page on this website and then entering via the RACERS website at www.racers.world. Per event entry is $110 for members or $130 for non-members. Read the regulations and make sure you arrive early for vehicle scrutineering and drivers briefing.
On Event Day:
- Show up early to get your paperwork checked. Event entry supplementary regulations shows times
- Make sure you bring an approved helmet, cotton long sleeves/pants and closed in shoes. (See Sup Regs for exact info per event – on entry form.)
- Make sure you have a 1kg Fire Extinguisher installed (bolted through) in your cabin that isn’t out of date. $30 from Autopro.
- If you have any problems whatsoever we are here to help so please email email@example.com or message the club on Facebook!
- 0-1900 cc
- 1901cc to 3000 cc
- greater than 3000cc
- Turbo, Supercharged & Rotary vehicles have their engine capacity multiplied x 1.7 to be allocated a class
- For Gymkhanas, all run times are added together, plus any penalties, to give you a score for the day
- For Sprint events, your fastest run of the day is your score